La mini biografía

Pasé de ser estudiante de licenciatura a trabajar en un laboratorio de Biología Molecular - incluyendo un semestre de maestra - y ahora... soy estudiante de posgrado.

Orgullosamente Lic. en Biotecnología Genómia, UANL 2009
Actualmente MSc. Bioinformatics, Johns Hopkins University

"...for all the points of the compass, there's only one direction, and time is its only measure."

01 agosto 2009

Blog Everyday August Project

This is my BEAP (Blog Everyday August Project) I confesss it's not so much about sitting down and coming up with a daily blog post, or even having the discipline of uploading a single line of "I have no idea what to write" every day...

No, this is about coming up or finding topics of interest to publish each day of the month. Yeah, screw discipline, I just want to stay on top of things... or thing (singular) since that's probably all I can manage these days. These days suck. Majorly.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario