La mini biografía

Pasé de ser estudiante de licenciatura a trabajar en un laboratorio de Biología Molecular - incluyendo un semestre de maestra - y ahora... soy estudiante de posgrado.

Orgullosamente Lic. en Biotecnología Genómia, UANL 2009
Actualmente MSc. Bioinformatics, Johns Hopkins University

"...for all the points of the compass, there's only one direction, and time is its only measure."

20 septiembre 2009

I'll do just about anything

Actually, first look at this picture.

Now wish me good look and good (((vibes))) jobhunting.

I happen to like this freelance translation thing, but I want more.

(Something with professional growth...)

Let me refer you to this VERY IMPORTANT previous post.

This is the source for "10 Worst Things to Say to Someone Who Just Got Laid Off"

Now extrapolate that to the mind of someone struggling to find a job. Be nice to people.

Befriend me on LinkedIn! Better yet, give me a job!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario